DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How often do you play with the birds

Rchawks

Reactions
I had a blast tonight flying over a large field with my m3P. After flying by myself for a few minutes 2 or 3 birds showed up and we had a blast flying around together. It would have been nice to have a headset camera for sure. I felt like I did flying with the seagulls on the coast with a glider. They were not aggressive at all like many birds can be and this went on for a long time. I might have got some video or not haven't reviewed it yet, it wasn't about the pics or vids just the flying..justing wondering if I'm the bird whisper or not, lol..anybody else??

I had a blast tonight flying over a large field with my m3P. After flying by myself for a few minutes 2 or 3 birds showed up and we had a blast flying around together. It would have been nice to have a headset camera for sure. I felt like I did flying with the seagulls on the coast with a glider. They were not aggressive at all like many birds can be and this went on for a long time. I might have got some video or not haven't reviewed it yet, it wasn't about the pics or vids just the flying..justing wondering if I'm the bird whisper or not, lol..anybody else??
Good fun. I know the feeling. I'll look forward to seeing your video.

A number of years ago, I joined a Redtailed Hawk in a thermal in an ASW-19 glider over central Georgia. He could turn a lot sharper than I could, but I hung in with him while we gained a few hundred feet of altitude. I was having a real in-tune-with-the-universe moment (theme from Chariots of Fire playing in the background) until I got a little too close. The hawk banked about 120 degrees, extended his talons, and screamed at me. Of course, I only saw his beak open wide and couldn't hear him. but I tucked my tail and left him to it.

This evening, as I was landing the Mavic 3 after a look at the rain clouds over the Gulf, a Chimney Swift passed by. He didn't slow down or even glance over my way. Oh, well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWaterOps