DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to access Black box files on mavic pro

Purevil

Reactions
Hi I'm sorry if this is in wrong section or has already been asked but does anybody know what to use to view the black box data of the mavic pro in windows 10 or if there is even a way to view it. I've tried the standard built in note software and a few others, but all I get is gobldygook, please see attached pics). Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• 20190504_160143.jpg
    20190504_160143.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi I'm sorry if this is in wrong section or has already been asked but does anybody know what to use to view the black box data of the mavic pro in windows 10 or if there is even a way to view it. I've tried the standard built in note software and a few others, but all I get is gobldygook, please see attached pics). Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I think they are encrypted and you cant read them, they need to be sent to DJi for analysis, however there is flight data you can download via the assistant software and that can be read

Oh right thank you for info. I was just being nosey while I was seeing if there were any updates and wanted see what all the info in drone was. Thanks again

That's the fatal.log file and I think that one is encrypted. You may want to look at the .DAT on the Mavic Pro or the .DAT that's recorded on the tablet running the Go App. They aren't encrypted. Both can be read by CsvView/DatCon. Look here to see how to use and get those apps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez