DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to ask Litchi for some functions?

martinhgps

Reactions
Hello everyone, I was looking and did not find how to ask Litchi to add some features. Do you know how I have to ask? Mail? Link? Thank you!

Care to share with us what functions you're suggesting?

Reactions: martinhgps
Care to share with us what functions you're suggesting?
Ok, thank you very much for asking. What I would like is that we can mark warning POIs on the map. Mark antennas or high things that can be dangerous and that is not easy to see them on the display in flight. The idea is to mark a POI with a warning radio, that in the case that the drone enters that area, we will sound an alarm. In turn, that the poi may have the option of private or public (that is available for the rest). And as a finishing touch, to be able to see it in virtual reality on the display. Any suggestions? Regards!

Reactions: marklyn
If you're from the US, I have an option for you to consider using in lieu of what you're asking Litchi to do. If you're outside of the US, then my option won't work.

If you're from the US, I have an option for you to consider using in lieu of what you're asking Litchi to do. If you're outside of the US, then my option won't work.
Thank You, but outside USA (Argentina)

I was going to let you know how to use a radio/tv tower database that can be used as a layer in Google Earth but it's only for the US.

I was going to let you know how to use a radio/tv tower database that can be used as a layer in Google Earth but it's only for the US.
Thank you! I think we (Argentina) also have a database, but I would like to have mine because there are more things than Antenas that os interesting to avoid

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada