DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to disable the "green bar" in camera view?

SkywalkerFeng

Reactions
Site
www.instagram.com
I am not sure what buttons I accidentally touched to activate the vertical "green bar" on the right side of the camera view. It functions as a display to show the gimbal movement angle (see screen shot). How do I disable it from the camera view?

Screenshot_20220524-102148.jpg

try touching the screen in the actual camera view i have not received my Mini3 to try it myself

I have seen someone having the same issue here.

This is a visual glitch. Check the 9th post in the thread I linked above.

Reactions: maggior
try touching the screen in the actual camera view i have not received my Mini3 to try it myself

No that doesn't solve the problem.

The green bar looks like a debug output for development purpose, which should never made into the official release.

Reactions: old man mavic
I just got the "green bar" as shown in the first post. Mavic 3, Samsung S20, Android. Nothing I have tried has made it go away. Running Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0600 latest and RC Firmwarde 04.13.0600 latest. Did check the size of the photo and it is correct. The only operational issue is the grids are off center since they go to the photo plus green instead of just the photo. Any advice would be appreciated.

I just got the "green bar" as shown in the first post. Mavic 3, Samsung S20, Android. Nothing I have tried has made it go away. Running Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0600 latest and RC Firmwarde 04.13.0600 latest. Did check the size of the photo and it is correct. The only operational issue is the grids are off center since they go to the photo plus green instead of just the photo. Any advice would be appreciated.

I downgraded Fly app to previous version, 1.5.10, and it solved the problem. This is obviously a bug introduced in the new Fly release, 1.6.1.

Reactions: REStewart
maybe that was fixed in the new fly update 1.6.2

Reactions: REStewart
Install the new Fly update and the 01.00.0700 FW update, both released today, and report back

Same here - just noticed the issue today after updating my DJI Fly app from 1.5.10 to 1.6.4. and I'm using S22 Ultra Exynos version.
Downgraded back to 1.5.10 and the green bar is gone - looks like a software issue. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada