DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to fly long range? i can fly only 1.2 km. is there any function to change ?

Welcome to the forum Zarni and yes you should be getting more than 1.2 km .
Really not sure what you should get in CE but have you Enabled Max Distance in the main controller settings .

Reactions: Zarni
ya i already set max distance in the app 8000m but when i fly and reach around 1.2 km it show weak signal alert . somebody said 2.4 ghz to 5.8 ghz need to change is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

ya i already set max distance in the app 8000m but when i fly and reach around 1.2 km it show weak signal alert . somebody said 2.4 ghz to 5.8 ghz need to change is that right?

Take a picture how you fly with your radios antenna

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Make sure the flat side is facing towards the mavic. Also try switching the transmission to auto.
As well have you tried climbing some altitude? These quads are design to have the signal coming from the bottom of the quad so if you fly low, you get a lot of interference.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

45 degree antenna and is that right?

The long flat end of the antennas should be pointing directly at the Mavic or in its general direction. In the EU we are limited to half the transmission power, this is set by GPS position and have not seen a hack for it (not looked very hard though) There will be other factors to consider, what is between you and the Mavic, any microwave transmissions crossing your flight path, highly populated WiFi area etc. In the settings of the app under User info, you should be able to set your location to US. After that you will be able to change the control to custom and have a few more channels under there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci