DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI forces you to login or else you cannot fly your drone above 50ft and 50 ft away??? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been logged out a number of times and it’s a pain in the backside when you fly in areas without cell service like I do quite often.
When you fly in areas without cell service, it's also a pain in the backside to discover there are no convenient electrical wall outlets located in the bush to allow you to charge your batteries there.

Easy solution? Check lists:
  • Check batteries are fully charged at home before heading out to fly.
  • Check SD cards are installed, and not left at home in your computer.
  • Check everything functions properly before leaving home.
If you only discover you've been logged out after arriving at your flying site, you've obviously missed a step somewhere in your checklist.

IMG_7336.jpegThis thread is pretty funny - in my not so humble opinion. If someone wants to waste the time and resources tracking me, so be it. If I didn't want to be tracked, I would own a 15 year old car and no cell phone or computer of any kind. Oh, and I'd buy aluminum foil by the truck load.

If someone/company wants to waste the time and resources to track my boring but completely legal life history, so be it. They will die of boredom long before they find anything exciting about me.
Or, this 100 year old plus technology 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Torque and tstr14
Interesting thread, but here's my two cents, some of you old timers like me will recognize the words....

… There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a "drone" over there
Telling me I got to beware

Reactions: sawman and jayeldee
Amazing, The op asked why he couldn't fly because of the logout/login issue and how to get around it. It quickly turned into a three page battle of privacy issues. Maybe the title of the post should be changed so others don't waste all their time reading about privacy instead of a simple answer or fix to the problem being asked.

Reactions: halifax
This thread has gone ridiculously side ways. To clean it would not be worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quint21