DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to getting bottom icons in android when app is full screen without clicking something wrong?

Ronny St.

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,
Maybe a stupid question, but when I am in Litchi and want to exit it, I have to get my bottom icons of the start screen. But in Litchi there are some icons at the place where I have to click in order to get the bottom icons of the start screen. And so I make accidentally pictures or click something else on the Litchi screen I did not intended to do...
Am I the only one that has that problem?
Is there a way in android phones to prevent tis?
Kind regards,
Ronny

I understand what you mean... the Android native "active apps, home & back" buttons.

Instead of clicking on the screen edge where they are hidden (no matter if they are along the short or long side of the screen)... try to swipe from outside the screen & in, in that edge instead, making sure you don't "click/tap" the screen.

Reactions: Ronny St.
I understand what you mean... the Android native "active apps, home & back" buttons.

Instead of clicking on the screen edge where they are hidden (no matter if they are along the short or long side of the screen)... try to swipe from outside the screen & in, in that edge instead, making sure you don't "click/tap" the screen.
Hello Slup,
You did get exactly what I meant :) And yeah, your 'trick' works: I will do that in the future from now!
Kind greetings from Belgium,
Ronny

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka