DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to make sure it's fully functional?

Lriq

Reactions
Hello, hope everyone is having a nice day! Yesterday I found a Mavic mini 2 fly more combo used couple days for 500$ locally on FB market. I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm scared of getting scammed, how can I make sure it's fully working and not damaged? Is there any known issues? Of course I'll be able to test it but I never drove a drone in my life (expect toys) so I seriously have no idea what I'm supposed to test... Any advice is appreciated!

I would ask them to get "Airdata" and send you some screen shots of the last flight . one that is dated after your first contact. That is something that I would gladly supply and it could be done with very little effort.

Reactions: Jriley
I would ask them to get "Airdata" and send you some screen shots of the last flight . one that is dated after your first contact. That is something that I would gladly supply and it could be done with very little effort.
Sure, I'll ask him and keep you updated! Also, sorry for the last response.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I'd question the heck out of him...be a regular Columbo..Uh...one more thing.....do you know that old US series? ;) I think any serious seller would be very upfront.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121