DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to mount iPhone 13 pro max without mashing side buttons

fgphoto

Reactions
Maybe I’m missing something obvious, but I recently purchased a Mavic 3 and am finding it nearly impossible to mount my iPhone 13 pro Max on the controller without it mashing the volume buttons and/or the power button on the sides of the phone.

I’m coming from a Mavic 2 Pro and have used the smart controller for years, so it’s been a while since I’ve had to pair a phone with a controller.

Is there some hidden strategy to do this without the mount pushing on the side buttons?

Thanks

RC-N1 holder will bridge the buttons just set the volume to high before mounting. Can offset a little if needed. Have same thing with my Galaxy A53 but love bright screen.

Maybe I’m missing something obvious, but I recently purchased a Mavic 3 and am finding it nearly impossible to mount my iPhone 13 pro Max on the controller without it mashing the volume buttons and/or the power button on the sides of the phone.

I’m coming from a Mavic 2 Pro and have used the smart controller for years, so it’s been a while since I’ve had to pair a phone with a controller.

Is there some hidden strategy to do this without the mount pushing on the side buttons?

Thanks
I'm using a Samsung S9+ in a rugged case and found the same problems occurring. After trying several 3d printed adapters, I finally just used a sharp knife and trimmed the slot in the rubber bumper a little deeper. It works now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka