DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to post a Litchi Mission Video

NAUIDIVER

Reactions
Folks,
Trying to figure out how to post a mission video. I see these icons in my mission hub...

Capture.PNG

I've flown missions, I've edit footage and I've linked youtube result, but I can seem to lay down the video as shared.
So for example, when I click these mission icons, the mission plan opens and there is the flight plan and an icon to the video.

Capture2 .PNG

But on my missions, I only have the flight plan, they're marked as public as well...

How do I post my video like above?

Thanks for the assistance...

Reactions: Rookiepilot
When you are in mission hub, the first column has a tick in it to make it private, untick it to make it public after you have linked a video to it. It will take a little while for it to go through the system to show up.

Last edited:
When you are in mission hub, the first column has a tick in it to make it private, untick it to make it public after you have linked a video to it. It will take a little while for it to go through the system to show up.

nope, I've had these missions public for a very long time. Even with the video link it still doesn't appear as I've screen shot...

I can't get anything at all. Mission is public, linked video of it from YouTube, still nothing. Any advice/tips?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones