DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to reduce the maximum speed of M2 in normal mode ?

boblui

Reactions
Initially I thought the gain setting will do the trick but no, after reducing the pitch gain to 80%, the maximum speed in P mode was still 50 km/hr. That left me wondering what the gain setting affects. What's your understanding on the meaning of the gain % figure ?

Initially I thought the gain setting will do the trick but no, after reducing the pitch gain to 80%, the maximum speed in P mode was still 50 km/hr. That left me wondering what the gain setting affects. What's your understanding on the meaning of the gain % figure ?
My drone is away right now but maybe it is the rate at which it get to the max angle....like when you adjust the gain for the cam control etc...to allow smoother ops

Because I don't want to get that slow. I want to be able to control the speed between 35 ~ 55 km/hr
Wouldn't the stick sensitivity settings do the trick? I know I have lowered my yaw stick sensitivity to get smoother rotations.

Not trying to be a smart know all but surely not pushing the stick all the way would have the desired effect just like the throttle in a car/motorcycle

I learnt to fly 3D helicopters way before drones without any type of stabilization except a tail gyro
Good cyclic control should go a long way sort this

Maybe I just don't understand the question properly

Initially I thought the gain setting will do the trick but no
It's pretty straightforward.
The drone goes faster by tilting more.
Limit the angle that the drone pitches and you limit the speed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members