DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

I've done it, took off, flew, used for a week, all fine
Interesting. I've read report from someone who successfully flashed and down graded but can't take off. He didn't remove module 305 and 306.

Did you remove module 305 and 306?

hello all i just updated to 1.4.0100 and now i cant connect the app to the drone. What a surprise isnt it? i should have known better DJI techs suck big time. I need the drone for tomorrow and i was trying to downgrade back to 4.000 but cant download the firmware from the github link. Can someone please help me?

hello all i just updated to 1.4.0100 and now i cant connect the app to the drone. What a surprise isnt it? i should have known better DJI techs suck big time. I need the drone for tomorrow and i was trying to downgrade back to 4.000 but cant download the firmware from the github link. Can someone please help me?
Sorry to break to you, you're stuck with 0100 for the foreseeable future. You may be able to downgrade to the other firmwares available in assistant, but I've not tried that.

OMG .. i ******** hate DJI honestly. If they dont come up with an update for tomorrow im sending this piece of ***** for a refund. Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had difficulty installing 4.1.15 on Android: after opening the app, it failed to download some resource file. Uninstalled it, installed 4.1.18 from the store, opened, let it do the resource download, uninstalled it, installed 4.1.15. Phew! Everything with DJI is now like jumping through hoops. Jebus Mavic Christ!!!

Reactions: nikkolaa
just to confirm. flash mavic for the amount of batteries i have when down grading? yay or nay? cheers

Did my first flight today having rolled back to .700

Should I have received this warning before taking off??

nfz.jpg

If I click on YES it then throws an error saying Internet Connect Required.

If I click on NO the warning then disappeared.

I was approx 1/2 mile OUTSIDE of this NFZ:

wtf.jpg

I am using GO4 on a CrystalSky, app version 4.1.14

Was surprised to see any NFZ warnings.

Is this usual? Do I just click NO each time and carry on?

That's what I would do, as well as complain to DJI about more defective NFZ warnings (try the Report Error button). There are many reports of defective data and false NFZ warnings.
Gee, if only somebody had found a way to fix DJI's bugs and bad data ....................

Last edited:
Did my first flight today having rolled back to .700

Should I have received this warning before taking off??

View attachment 25740

If I click on YES it then throws an error saying Internet Connect Required.

If I click on NO the warning then disappeared.

View attachment 25741

I am using GO4 on a CrystalSky, app version 4.1.14

Normally you should have this warning when you are IN yellow NFZ.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J