DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to save the 4k video in my phone directly?

Diablo

Reactions
How to save the 4k video in my phone? When shooting in 4k, the original recording in the SD card is in 4k, but the record in my phone is in 1280/720,how can i change it to 4k in my phone? I use OnePlus 3T.

How to save the 4k video in my phone? When shooting in 4k, the original recording in the SD card is in 4k, but the record in my phone is in 1280/720,how can i change it to 4k in my phone? I use OnePlus 3T.
I do not believe that is an option, you can transfer the original files to your device from the mavic after you take the video however.

I do not believe that is an option, you can transfer the original files to your device from the mavic after you take the video however.
This is clear to me, I wanted the phone to be in 4k directly. I did not find a way too. Thanks for the quick response.

This is clear to me, I wanted the phone to be in 4k directly. I did not find a way too. Thanks for the quick response.
The bandwidth to transmits the data wirelessly for a 4K video is too large for the Mavic to process along with the telemetry.

Reactions: Diablo
The transmission quality is 720P from drone to controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman