DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to select and copy paragraphs in the MA2 user manual

Can anyone tell me how I can copy / paste, since DJI blocked it in the document?
DJI blocked the document?
Are you sure about that?
i-zQR6HJF-M.jpg

Portuguese: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/multi/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.0_pt.pdf
English: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en1.pdf

On my PC running Windows 10, the text can be selected, may be copied, but not pasted.
SO after reading your post, I gave it a whirl....Cut and paste, no problem on my Win10 machine. ????? As a matter of fact I still have this in my copy queue of page 6:

6© 2020 DJI All Rights Reserved. Product ProfileIntroductionDJI Mavic Air 2 features both an Infrared Sensing System and Forward, Backward, and Downward Vision Systems, allowing for hovering, flying indoors as well as outdoors, and automatic Return to Home. Capturing complex shots is made effortless with DJI signature technologies such as Obstacle Sensing and Advanced Pilot Assistance System 3.0. Enjoy Intelligent Flight modes such as QuickShots, Panorama, and FocusTrack, which include ActiveTrack 3.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0. With a fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal and 1/2” sensor camera, Mavic Air 2 shoots 4K/60 fps video and 48 MP photos. Meanwhile, the updated Hyperlapse feature supports 8K timelapse.Built into the remote controller is DJI’s long-range transmission technology OCUSYNCTM 2.0, offering a maximum transmission range of 6 mi (10 km) and displaying video from the aircraft to the DJI Fly app on a mobile device at up to 1080p. The remote controller works at both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, and it can select the best transmission channel automatically without any latency. The aircraft and camera can easily be controlled using the onboard buttons. Mavic Air 2 has a maximum flight speed of 42 mph (68 kph) and a maximum flight time of 34 minutes, while the maximum runtime of the remote controller is six hours.

Yes i,m sure, but in English version ... ok ? Have you noticed that the Portuguese version is out of date?, So I don't care, but the problem was 'superbly' understood, by boblui , which also gave a perfect solution, which I thank.

Yes i,m sure, but in English version ... ok ?
You can copy and paste from the English and the Portuguese versions.
As I've done here:
Mavic Air 2 has three flight modes, plus a fourth flight mode that the aircraft switches to in certain scenarios. Flight modes can be switched via the Flight Mode switch on the remote controller.Normal Mode: The aircraft utilizes GPS and the Forward, Backward, and Downward Vision Systems and Infrared Sensing System to locate itself and stabilize.
A tecnologia de transmissão de longo alcance OCUSYNCTM 2.0 da DJI está incorporada no telecomando, oferecendo um alcance máximo de transmissão de 10 km (6 mi) e enviando vídeo da aeronave para a aplicação DJI Fly num dispositivo móvel até 1080p.
Have you noticed that the Portuguese version is out of date?,

Both are the latest version produced by DJI..

If you have the Chrome browser, just open open the user manual in Chrome from the Downloads page. Click on the printer icon and select "Save as PDF" for the "Destination", open the resultant file in Adobe Acrobat. You should now be able to copy any text in the document. I have found this works for any protected PDF document.

Reactions: cien952
If you have the Chrome browser, just open open the user manual in Chrome from the Downloads page. Click on the printer icon and select "Save as PDF" for the "Destination", open the resultant file in Adobe Acrobat. You should now be able to copy any text in the document. I have found this works for any protected PDF document.
That was the first thing I tried. On other occasions, it worked, not here. But I solved the situation with the suggestion of the boblui member.

That was the first thing I tried. On other occasions, it worked, not here. But I solved the situation with the suggestion of the boblui member.
Why the problem at all?
Post #13 demonstrated that those files are not locked and copying/pasting is allowed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico