DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to set horizon line with Panoramas?

Michael Gilbert

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm using the DJI Go4 app to take panorama shots with my M2P using the sphere mode.
Overall the shots looks great, but I would like to control where the horizon line is.
Currently, I'm getting more sky than land. Is there a way to set different starting pitch angles?
Thanks.

I'm using the DJI Go4 app to take panorama shots with my M2P using the sphere mode.
Overall the shots looks great, but I would like to control where the horizon line is.
Currently, I'm getting more sky than land. Is there a way to set different starting pitch angles?
Thanks.

Michael, the only thing I might suggest is to not go quite so high.

Yeah, hoping for another solution since a bunch of trees prevent me from sitting at a lower altitude. I believe Litchi allows you to control this by setting the height of panorama in degrees. Per Litchi's doc.
"...The height will be centered on the gimbal's pitch when starting the panorama." which sounds like what I want, but getting a handle on what to set the height at will take some trial and error.
Anyway, I was hoping Go4 had something like this.

You could also try the old fashion way prior to the autonomous mode. Set your angle and take the photos manually then process them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven