DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to set waypoints?

koffe

Reactions
Have a brand new M2Z and have downloaded GO4 ver 4.3.9 (latest). I have also followed many YT tutorials on how to set a waypoint mission in this new version. It should be able to be done at home before flight.

My problem is that when I start the app I only have two icons on the left side. Namely start with an up-arrow and home with a down arrow, The two other icons are missing. I know that I should tap the flight mode icon to begin, but it is not there!

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, but still have only two icons. How to fix that? Anyone?

downloaded GO4 ver 4.3.9 (latest). I have also followed many YT tutorials on how to set a waypoint mission in this new version
You need minimum Go4 v.4.3.12 to have mission planning.

I recommend using the latest version whether you are using iOS od Android.
IOS Version = v.4.3.29
Android = v4.3.25

Sorry I did a miss when I wrote it. I DO really have the 4.3.29 version, but the icon is still missing

Sorry I did a miss when I wrote it. I DO really have the 4.3.29 version, but the icon is still missing
Have you tried the Litchi app on your controller and FlyLitchi.com? Litchi lets you plan on a full-sized monitor then go into the field and fly the mission...

Have a brand new M2Z and have downloaded GO4 ver 4.3.9 (latest). I have also followed many YT tutorials on how to set a waypoint mission in this new version. It should be able to be done at home before flight.

My problem is that when I start the app I only have two icons on the left side. Namely start with an up-arrow and home with a down arrow, The two other icons are missing. I know that I should tap the flight mode icon to begin, but it is not there!

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, but still have only two icons. How to fix that? Anyone?
get litchi

Thank you guys. Yes I have used Litchi for my old Spark, but it did not behave well after the lateast couple of updates. Now with the new M2Z I really wanted to try out the new GO4 with waypoints 2.0 that is very similar to Litchi.

Special thanks for the tip that the controller should be at P mode. Mine was in S mode. But that was not the whole truth. Also the AC had to be connected and stand still and blink. Otherwise I did not reach the waypoints in the app. That was new for me. Not necessary by Litchi.

Anyway, after connection of the whole chain it was possible to shut down AC and RC and continue to plan in the app. But as soon as the app was closed I had to start all 3 again to edit.

The waypoints in GO4 has copied a great lot from Litchi, but the direct access to edit is behind Litchi and therefore more cumbersome

Reactions: ff22 and Gindra