DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to show Map and Attitude on mobile device at the same time????

BullRhino

Reactions
I have seen some Youtube videos about the Mavic Air using the Go 4 App, where it appears that they have the map and the attitude indicator both on the screen at the same time. I seem to only be able to have one or the other. I have tried to find the answer in the manual with no luck. Can anyone tell me how to get them both on the screen at the same time?

Thanks!

They might using tablets or devices with larger screens. Go 4 automatically displays more info on the screen at once if you have a bigger display.

I have seen some Youtube videos about the Mavic Air using the Go 4 App, where it appears that they have the map and the attitude indicator both on the screen at the same time. I seem to only be able to have one or the other. I have tried to find the answer in the manual with no luck. Can anyone tell me how to get them both on the screen at the same time?
On screens up to 8 inches, you can't.

Reactions: BullRhino
Thanks. Tomorrow I should receive the holder for my 10" tablet so I'm going to start using that and see how that works.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thanks. Tomorrow I should receive the holder for my 10" tablet so I'm going to start using that and see how that works.

I think you'll like it. I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e and DJI Go 4 is much more enjoyable with the big interface.

Make sure you turn caching off on the app if you are using a Tablet..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue