DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to use super resolution images?

Skytex83

Reactions
I took a few super res images and have them in a folder. How do I stitch them together to form one super res image?

Assuming there is sufficient overlap between the images, you can use panorama stitching software like Hugin or PTGui to stitch them together into larger images.

Keep in mind that a lot of viewers will struggle to display images over ~ 26000x13000 pixels...

Assuming there is sufficient overlap between the images, you can use panorama stitching software like Hugin or PTGui to stitch them together into larger images.

Keep in mind that a lot of viewers will struggle to display images over ~ 26000x13000 pixels...

Can I do it in an Adobe program. I've got those and a poor internet connection so downloading new software is a pain.

So it's not stitching them at all on the drone? There should be a .jpg with all 9 photos combined somewhere, probably in the 100MEDIA folder.

These should be stitched automatically in Go 4. They won’t show up in the app but if you access the SD card you sill see them. They should be 15-20 Mb.

The automatically stitched photo is already in the 100MEDIA folder for you to use together with the other photo types.

The PANORAMA folder contains the originals if you've set the camera to keep them and want to do something with them, but you don't need to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke