DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to use the sticks to control the Gimbal in POI 2.0 Flight Parameter Settings

Dronenewbie8

Reactions
At the risk of looking like a knucklehead, can someone please explain or include a video link explaining how to set up, or get to, the POI 2.0 Flight Parameter Settings as described on page 30 of the M2P manual? This deals with using the sticks to control the Gimbal. What may be obvious to everyone else is a mystery to me; when I open POI and start setting up the parameters, I can’t see any such settings as described in the manual.

I’ve searched online and all I can find is what the terminology refers to (roll stick, yaw stick) which I already know, but nothing showing how to actually see these settings in the GO4 app.

Any help explaining or pointing me in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks for this. I've previously seen this video and have also successfully performed POI flights. What I'm asking - and maybe I have this all wrong - is how to control the Gimbal independently using the sticks as described on page 30 in the manual (in particular, #4 Gimbal Angle). Unless I'm not understanding what it says, it seems there's a way to pan the Gimbal using the yaw stick without having to rotate the entire drone. Or am I completely wrong about what it says in the manual? Thanks for your time.

Had a look at the manual and I don't get it either.
Will have to test things out when I can get out to fly again, still recovering from a acedent.

So after you aquire your POI and are orbiting you can use your left stick to increase and decrease altitude, instead of yawning left and right of the AC the gamble moves. The right stick still moves you closer and further away, speeds up and slows down the orbit.
I just use the touch screen to move the gimbal if needed or wanted. Just slide your finger around. Best of luck.

Reactions: Juggler
yes finger on screen and drag left or right will control the gimbal

So after you aquire your POI and are orbiting you can use your left stick to increase and decrease altitude, instead of yawning left and right of the AC the gamble moves. The right stick still moves you closer and further away, speeds up and slows down the orbit.
I just use the touch screen to move the gimbal if needed or wanted. Just slide your finger around. Best of luck.
Ok thanks, I'll try that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21