DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How tot load Litchi mission when offline?

bikelike

Reactions
Hi, I am in an area with very limited internet. Is there a way to load a Litchi mission without being online?

What I do is when at home with internet open Litchi on iPad download all missions and save them to the Litchi app so no need for internet when out in field

So once a mission is loaded, it is stored on the device? I am asking because right now I don't see any missions listed, also not my previous ones. I did re-install Litchi some days ago...

once mission is loaded than saved on devices you don't need internet to load them next time

yes you need to be logged into Litchi to download the missions once logged in on internet open each one of the missions on litchi app and save every one than no need for internet next time you open missions on the litchi app

I have also noticed that sometimes, even though logged in, I'll have a new mission that won't sync until I log out and back in again. For this reason I always verify that the mission has synced before heading to a remote location because you cannot log back in without an internet connection.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure