DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Houston

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome.
It is very much appreciated

Howdy and welcome from Pearland, TX
Thank you neighbor. I’m happy to be here and look forward to hearing about some nice places to fly. There are some AMAZING pictures of Houston that I have seen taken by drones. Although I do not believe I will get to the level of professional photography that I have seen, it is a great place to strive for.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.
Thank you wjkrysalc. So far my little birds view of the world is about 100' up and 200' out, but I hope to work on it :)

Thank you neighbor. I’m happy to be here and look forward to hearing about some nice places to fly. There are some AMAZING pictures of Houston that I have seen taken by drones. Although I do not believe I will get to the level of professional photography that I have seen, it is a great place to strive for.
where in the houston area are you

Reactions: SeaPig
where in the houston area are you
Sorry I just saw this. I am about 11 miles north in Kingwood. I'm relatively new to Texas so it still kind of blows me away that we are still part of the city limits.

Sorry I just saw this. I am about 11 miles north in Kingwood. I'm relatively new to Texas so it still kind of blows me away that we are still part of the city limits.
I moved here in 2006 from Ft Lauderdale. Harris county/Houston is huge. with all the chemical plants and refineries there are several restricted fly zones so keep that in mind

Reactions: SeaPig
I have controlled airspace all round me with the hospitals and life flight pads.
It has been good for me to learn the apps and make sure I am cleared to fly.

Yes I do believe I know where Brenham is. Cindy and I drove through there to visit our daughter at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo.

Reactions: astrohip

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028