DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei p20 pro compatibility

FizaH

Reactions
Hi

I want to but Mavic air but I am not sure is it compatible with Huawei p20 pro can some one enlighten me please ????

Reactions: msinger and FizaH
Hi there,

Lucky you. I've just installed the app on Huawei Mate Pro 20 and all was smooth. Previously I was using iphone 5s. It feels better to use on bigger screen. I don't think you'll have any problem with yours one as well. Hope this helps.

I'm having troubles with my P20 connection with Mavic 1,ever since latest Android updates. Never had a problem before, now it seems to lose signal every 30 seconds or so,and then reconnects again. Very annoying.

I'm having troubles with my P20 connection with Mavic 1,ever since latest Android updates. Never had a problem before, now it seems to lose signal every 30 seconds or so,and then reconnects again. Very annoying.
Losing signal is going to be between your controller and the drone.
The app and the device running it shouldn't have any effect.

I am running P20 pro with mavic pro, loses connection every 30 seconds for aprox 5 seconds and screen goes grey. The connection between the controller and drone is good, as I can still control the drone during connection loss on the phone. Tried with Ipad pro/ and Iphone - fault goes away and don't have any issues. This is with EMUI / android version 9.0.0. Tried all the simple stuff ( different cords, rebooting devices, ect..) no change. Looks like I will be using Apple products for my Mavic for now.

Reactions: Vrsa5169
I am running P20 pro with mavic pro, loses connection every 30 seconds for aprox 5 seconds and screen goes grey. The connection between the controller and drone is good, as I can still control the drone during connection loss on the phone. Tried with Ipad pro/ and Iphone - fault goes away and don't have any issues. This is with EMUI / android version 9.0.0. Tried all the simple stuff ( different cords, rebooting devices, ect..) no change. Looks like I will be using Apple products for my Mavic for now.

I have the same issue with my Mavic Pro and P20 Pro. There might be some compatibility issues with the latest P20 firmware and DJI Go app which I did not have any issue before. Now I'm constantly getting disconnection (USB) between the controller and P20 Pro. Used the same controller with the Mi Note 3 without disconnection issue.

I have the same issue with my Mavic Pro and P20 Pro. There might be some compatibility issues with the latest P20 firmware and DJI Go app which I did not have any issue before. Now I'm constantly getting disconnection (USB) between the controller and P20 Pro. Used the same controller with the Mi Note 3 without disconnection issue.

Im having the same problem with my mavic pro and my p20 pro. Any solucions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143