DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Huawei phone mavic

Ekinøxe

Reactions
Hi,
I need to buy a phone and i have some hesitation to choose the P10 (normal). Is this device work well with the mavic air ? or i need to choose maybe an other phone ?
I don't want a too big screen (5.5" max).

Hi,
I need to buy a phone and i have some hesitation to choose the P10 (normal). Is this device work well with the mavic air ? or i need to choose maybe an other phone ?
I don't want a too big screen (5.5" max).
I got the $69 prepaid ATT Huawei at Walmart for my Air. Disabled all the phone stuff and it works like a dream! I would not want anything smaller - this one is tough enough with sausage fingers!

Ok thanks,
And what do you think about the P10 lite ? Is it work well too ?
i hesitate maybe P10 is too much.

In my experience, the larger the screen the better. I have an iPhone 6S, but moved to an iPad Mini 4. It is far easier for me to see the controls and what the quadcopter's camera records. I would suggest you buy the phone that best works for your life and your budget, flying the drone as a hobby should be a secondary concern. Good luck and safe flying :)

Ok thanks,
And what do you think about the P10 lite ? Is it work well too ?
i hesitate maybe P10 is too much.
I really don't know about those models, but the Huawei Ascend XT works great with the Mavic Air. Do a search on here, there is a ton of info on what phones people use.
Have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun