DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Humber Bridge, Hull - September 2023

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
And finally after a busy week a chance to edit the rest of the footage from last weekend's Hull trip, this is the rest of the Humber bridge footage, just leaving some footage of a 'bando' to do yet...

Footage from AIR3 and MINI3 Pro, all at 30fps, can you tell which is which?

And finally after a busy week a chance to edit the rest of the footage from last weekend's Hull trip, this is the rest of the Humber bridge footage, just leaving some footage of a 'bando' to do yet...

Great video, didnt you get any interference going under the bridge ? i did once before, it dropped signal as soon as I went under.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Great video, didnt you get any interference going under the bridge ? i did once before, it dropped signal as soon as I went under.
Nope, it was fine on both drones - although it was at 730-830am on a Sunday morning, so it was quite quiet :)

What a cool video…and that fly through very nice 👍🏻

What a cool video…and that fly through very nice 👍🏻
Thank you Steve, the fly through was just begging to be done, that was the MINI3 Pro, but plenty of room to make it through there, just got to watch the xwind..

Excellent precision flying and some lovely shots in the early morning - 10/10
I have cycled over the bridge many times from the north bank and back
Your video gives me a totally new perspective on it's magnificence - thank you very much

Excellent precision flying and some lovely shots in the early morning - 10/10
I have cycled over the bridge many times from the north bank and back
Your video gives me a totally new perspective on it's magnificence - thank you very much
Thanks for commenting, appreciate the comments... I saw a Cycling club on the far side while flying along the bridge, should have had a fly along that side as well, will know for next time :)

It takes great skill to make a bridge interesting for so long. Artistic shots and excellent editing; good job!

Thank you, kind words indeed :)

You may have surpassed your usual excellent work in thia video. Beautifully done. Loved the fly-thru!
Thanks Jim, it was a good morning to be flying, even if we did have to be up at 345am to get there for sunrise :)

Outstanding video! I couldn't tell the difference between drones. I really like the underside fly-through @ 1:11-ish. All of it is travel bureau quality!

Outstanding video! I couldn't tell the difference between drones. I really like the underside fly-through @ 1:11-ish. All of it is travel bureau quality!
Thanks, praise indeed... Guess all the practice is paying off now :)

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead