DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Humber Sunrise

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
An early start yesterday up at 345 and on the road for 4am in order to attend a Grey Arrows Drone Club meet at the Humber Bridge - and we wanted to be there first thing to try and capture the sunrise..

Suffice to say, we had an enjoyable morning flying drones in 2 locations, followed by taking Lee's Mum out for lunch. This footage is the first edit of the Bridge the sunrise there will be a further video later in the week with the daylight footage and another location where we captured an 'Bando' - an abandoned building.

Beautifully done. Looks like the bridge is hanging by spider webs.
Thanks Jim, it was an interesting morning, looking at it now I can see a couple of things I could have done better, but we live and learn...

Reactions: Geofff
Very nice and a good reward for an early start .. looks like you were flying from the south side of the bridge
It's on my doorstep on the north bank but ashamed to say that I don't yet have any shots of the magnificent structure from my drone .. I must make an effort !! Thanks for for inspiring :)

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Thanks, yeah we flew sunrise on the South side, to the West then a bit later on the Eastern side once it had got light - we were with a bunch of folks from a Drone Club, so lots of us flying... I did previously fly from Hessle foreshore. but being with a bunch of folks we moved on from there to Lion Line abandoned buildings and had a flight, then we bugged out to take the MiL for a meal and the rest moved to a bando near Goole...

Definitely have a flight at the bridge, it is a stunning subject... I should have another video of the daylight footage coming later in the week :)

Some very nice footage and all the better for the effort you made to get there in the first place. Look forward to the next instalments.

Some very nice footage and all the better for the effort you made to get there in the first place. Look forward to the next instalments.
Thank you, away with work for a few days now, so wont be until later in the week before I can get the next bit edited...

Reactions: twickers14
Wow! Excellent and beautiful! This is officially my favorite video that you have posted!
👍👍👍
Thanks, I am humbled by your comment... Now, how to make the next one even better :)

Very beautiful and enjoyable. I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. I hope more here do too.

I was curious about if you need special permission to fly at some of these sites, particularly like the Neolithic sites. Here in the United States national parks are usually restricted and require special permission I believe. State parks are pretty much the same.

I have had my mini3 pro for a month and am really loving it. Only been flying it at home so far.

Thank you for the kind words and the sub...

Some sites will allow take off and landing (TOAL), others will not, its about understanding the land ownership and rules. Some places say no overflynig, but if there is no FRZ then you can fly as long as you TOAL from public land and stay within the CAA Drone Code.

Good levels of preflight planning, a robust checklist and making sure the airspace is clear - especially n low flying areas - and you can be good to go...

Nice video and the shot of the birds coming up to the bridge was beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.

Nice video and the shot of the birds coming up to the bridge was beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, appreciate the comment... I can see ways to make the next attempt even better... :)

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Getting up in the wee hours paid off. I found the video stunning! Your music choice was fantastic. I started listening to the video with one earbud in. As soon as the music started I grabbed the other one. I've watched it several times. Full screen video with two-ear sound - Amazing!

• Love
Getting up in the wee hours paid off. I found the video stunning! Your music choice was fantastic. I started listening to the video with one earbud in. As soon as the music started I grabbed the other one. I've watched it several times. Full screen video with two-ear sound - Amazing!
Thanks... I wanted something fanfare like - I was looking for Fanfare for the Common Man by eithe ELP or the classical version, but couldnt find a free to download version... It was a stunning sunrise and I am happy with the edit :)

Reactions: Prop Wash

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc