DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hut in the mountain and no where to land ;)

Good Video Alex. You're looking a bit relaxed there at the end in your chair. Your dog didn't seem to mind you dropping your FPV down in there. Good job sir!!

Reactions: alex_markov
Good Video Alex. You're looking a bit relaxed there at the end in your chair. Your dog didn't seem to mind you dropping your FPV down in there. Good job sir!!
There's no chair but a rock ;) and my pug had once a close encounter with my first Mavic (simply attacked the bird at some 30 sm above the ground) and have a mark on his nose and is No interested in drones ever since ;)

Reactions: Prop Wash
That was cool, I have to give FPV another chance. . . . I have tried it a couple times in high mountains and I "think" the extra turbulence messes it up without full stabilization, big jitters often. I'll have to try it somewhere more friendly. I did a landing like that yesterday myself. I did my best to center the RTH point exactly in the middle of the opening in the trees! Just n case. . . but did not need it, thank god.

Reactions: alex_markov
That was cool, I have to give FPV another chance. . . . I have tried it a couple times in high mountains and I "think" the extra turbulence messes it up without full stabilization, big jitters often. I'll have to try it somewhere more friendly. I did a landing like that yesterday myself. I did my best to center the RTH point exactly in the middle of the opening in the trees! Just n case. . . but did not need it, thank god.
DJI FPV is my drone of choice for the mountain because of the wind - yes horizon is tilted but I am confident I'll have it back usually ;) and also about landing in dense trees I prefer not going down vertically as the camera cant face direct down and go diagonally thru the forest ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007