DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyper-lapse of Evening Sunset's

Believe it or knot.. Those were al taken with the Mavic 2 zoom all auto settings. Here is one from the Mavic 2 pro. The Mavic does a pretty good job all on it's own with the camera settings.

Very nice! Is this straight from the camera or RAW files processed into a time lapse? Most of my sunset hyperlapses straight from the camera are problematic due to in camera processing like this. Notice the lighting change at 08 seconds?

Very nice! Is this straight from the camera or RAW files processed into a time lapse? Most of my sunset hyperlapses straight from the camera are problematic due to in camera processing like this. Notice the lighting change at 08 seconds?

Those are all straight off the camera.. to stop the lighting change try hitting the “AE” lock in the upper right of the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveCA
Those are all straight off the camera.. to stop the lighting change try hitting the “AE” lock in the upper right of the screen.

my exposures were locked. I confirmed it before and after the shoot. The metadata for every jpeg confirmed that exposure settings did not change. I suspect the in camera jpg processing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf