DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse distance issue

Grichmond224

Reactions
The Mavic Air 2 Hyperlapse question

Quick question for the group...I am trying to create a hyperlapse video and I get “Aircraft max flight distance reached. Unable to use hyperlapse.” I tried engaging hyperlapse at 2 feet, 6 feet, 10 feet and 100 feet...no go. On the ground it works. Is this perhaps there is not enough battery left to complete the hyperlapse? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The Mavic Air 2 Hyperlapse question

Quick question for the group...I am trying to create a hyperlapse video and I get “Aircraft max flight distance reached. Unable to use hyperlapse.” I tried engaging hyperlapse at 2 feet, 6 feet, 10 feet and 100 feet...no go. On the ground it works. Is this perhaps there is not enough battery left to complete the hyperlapse? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
I believe there is an issue with your settings here. I had the same thing, and just switched my settings to the farthest distance possible.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I believe there is an issue with your settings here. I had the same thing, and just switched my settings to the farthest distance possible.
I encountered this today. I couldn’t click on hyperlapse as a choice. I was only 2900 feet away from home point. Does anyone know what the max distance is?

I encountered this today. I couldn’t click on hyperlapse as a choice. I was only 2900 feet away from home point. Does anyone know what the max distance is?
I am too lazy to set up my drone and iPad to find it but there is definitely a setting to tick off for unlimited or maximal distance. This is referring to the MAvic 2 Pro. I cannot comment on other models.

Yeah I have max distance set. This is something specific to hyperlapse.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC