DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Lessons Learned

DroneSketcher

Reactions
1. DO NOT turn off your drone before the hyperlapse video is complete. I seem to have lost mine this way. This video was recreated using LRTimelapse with the individual DNG files.

2. A bicycle race may not be a good subject since they move too fast for the minimum 2 second interval.

Luckily there are several more days of racing through area towns to play and see what works best.
Probably some slow motions.

Here's a trick that has worked on all my drones to date. If you get an incomplete timelapse file, start the drone with the same SD card, hit and record a video for about 10 seconds then stop. Shut off and the file is usually now processed on the card..Works everytime for me. Haven't tried in the mini yet but guessing it will work. I found that fix from someone online after searching for a solution for hours.

Here's a trick that has worked on all my drones to date. If you get an incomplete timelapse file, start the drone with the same SD card, hit and record a video for about 10 seconds then stop. Shut off and the file is usually now processed on the card..Works everytime for me. Haven't tried in the mini yet but guessing it will work. I found that fix from someone online after searching for a solution for hours.
Good to know, thanks!
Sadly I already cleared that card, but next time I am so foolish...

Yep, that works for the Mini.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23