DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse minimum interval

astroprojector

Reactions
Hi There.

In this video the guy explains hyperlapse on Mini 3.
. In the video he is able to set the minimum interval to 2sec. When I try to set hyperlapse on my Mini 3, the shortest interval time I see is 3 sec. Do you experience the same? Is there a setting I need to enable?

What shutter speed did you have? As that gets slower the shortest intervals start to become unavailable. Eg I don't think it gives 2sec interval if your shutter speed is close to 2 sec

What shutter speed did you have? As that gets slower the shortest intervals start to become unavailable. Eg I don't think it gives 2sec interval if your shutter speed is close to 2 sec
It does not matter what shutter speed I select. (1/8000 or 1sec). I do not get the option to go below 3 sec interval.

Reactions: scro
Tried everything as well, minimum interval is 3 seconds.
I presume as an initial DJI reviewer, Aldryn was using pre-release firmware.
DJI must have decided to change the interval for some reason?

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Found the following in the PDF:-

For optimal performance, use Hyperlapse at an altitude higher than 50 m and set a difference of at least two seconds between the interval time and shutter.

I presume that is why the minimum is 3 seconds.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
It does not matter what shutter speed I select. (1/8000 or 1sec). I do not get the option to go below 3 sec interval.

I ran through all the hyperlapse settings on a flight this evening and I was unable to find a two-second interval option for any settings combination. The shortest interval in all cases was three seconds. I suspect there was an update to the software or firmware since that video was made.

Tried my first nightlapse tonight and same issue. I now believe it's something to do with distance. Basically your waypoints total distance is too short.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK