DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse options not found on Smart Controller using Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom

GPY

Reactions
I recently purchased a DJI Smart controller and I can't seem to find where the Hyperlapse options are while using it. My standard controller has a control icon on the left side of the screen that I could click on to access hyperlapse, but using my Smart Controller, no icon appears. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

If you touch the right arrow that is just to the right of the map in the lower left corner it brings out the options !
good luck be safe !!
Thank you for your reply, however I don't believe I have an arrow just to the right of the map in the lower left corner. I have attached a picture of my Smart Controller so you can see what I am seeing. I think DJI changes things on each version of the Smart Controller, because I have watched some YouTube videos and I see the Icon on the left of the screen, just above the map but it does not show up on my Smart Controller. If you have any other advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Smart Controller.jpg
    Smart Controller.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 51
Or, center press the 5 way button to bring up the flight modes
Are you speaking of the button just above the screen to the right of the T, P, S switch? If so unfortunately when I press that nothing pops up on my Smart controller. I have attached a picture so you can see what I am seeing.

Attachments

• Smart Controller.jpg
    Smart Controller.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
Thank you for your reply, however I don't believe I have an arrow just to the right of the map in the lower left corner. I have attached a picture of my Smart Controller so you can see what I am seeing. I think DJI changes things on each version of the Smart Controller, because I have watched some YouTube videos and I see the Icon on the left of the screen, just above the map but it does not show up on my Smart Controller. If you have any other advice it would be greatly appreciated.
I found the answer to this issue. You have to make sure you have your switch set in the "P" mode to have the options show up. I was set in the "T" mode and the icon on the screen didn't show up.

Thank you both for your help.
I found the answer to this issue. You have to make sure you have your switch set in the "P" mode to have the options show up. I was set in the "T" mode and the icon on the screen didn't show up.
That's good to know. I can see me be in T or S mode and be hornswaggled when the center press did not work to bring up the flight options. So thank you as well

That's good to know. I can see me be in T or S mode and be hornswaggled when the center press did not work to bring up the flight options. So thank you as well
I figured I would post that answer because I think a lot of us would be very confused trying to find out what was going on. It took me three days to figure it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair