DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse test of clouds

Windy Heap

Reactions
only 11 seconds long...........learning hyperlapse settings........this was 6 seconds / 6 seconds about 12 minute flight record time.

super short hyperlapse test...........slightly chunky as edited play back was at 3/4 75% speed

much nicer than mine...........did you just hold a suppppppeerrrrrrrrrrrr slow rotation manually?

much nicer than mine...........did you just hold a suppppppeerrrrrrrrrrrr slow rotation manually?

No, that would be impossible i think, to keep it this steady. I used waypoints (just 2 of’em), 2s (or was it 3?...) interval, edited the raw 12MP images in Lightroom and stabilized in Premiere Pro

Reactions: dawgpilot
No, that would be impossible i think, to keep it this steady. I used waypoints (just 2 of’em), 2s (or was it 3?...) interval, edited the raw 12MP images in Lightroom and stabilized in Premiere Pro
I'm trying to do the math on this 2nd clip. For 15 seconds of show. (0:15) , at 3 frames interval per second. So that's 15 x 3=45 frames? With my Mavic 2 Pro, the hyperlapse count is 125 frames. Did you just not use the additional 125-45=85 frames?

I'm trying to do the math on this 2nd clip. For 15 seconds of show. (0:15) , at 3 frames interval per second. So that's 15 x 3=45 frames? With my Mavic 2 Pro, the hyperlapse count is 125 frames. Did you just not use the additional 125-45=85 frames?
No, not 3 frames per second, it's the other way around. I was shooting one frame every 3 seconds for almost 19 minutes, resulting in 375 frames which were then compiled in a 15s video running at 25fps

Reactions: snapdog
great explanation................time lapse is tricky in this manner for land based. But especially when you have a flight battery time limit

No, not 3 frames per second, it's the other way around. I was shooting one frame every 3 seconds for almost 19 minutes, resulting in 375 frames which were then compiled in a 15s video running at 25fps
I just slapped the side of my head!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet