DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse

Love doing hypers and it’s all about being at the right place
at the right time and you nailed it. Great one. Almost looks
like a war zone with the planes. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup

Taking time lapsed photography AND as fast as lightning flashes, just looks like you'd never be snapping a picture when the flash of lightning happens. But... Have seen several Hyperlapse videos of thunderstorms and they capture the lightning too. That was really cool the video you captured.

You are right Redbird it seemed the camera was clicking between flashes. I was suprised at the finished vid. This was a every 3.sec for 15.sec video 246ft. AGL. Didnt even notice the stream of aircraft going around the storm till i watched the vid. Thx for the reply

Reactions: billleigh3
I miss d it! Says video doesn’t exist. Can you repost?

Silly question but are you actually flying during hyper? How long do you record in real time flying for actual footage time?
Must be restricted to battery.

There are no silly question in my drone library. LOL I always start with a 100% battery , i do my Hyper settings during my 30 second hover. By the time i reached my AGL and hit the start rec button im at 97%. Hyperlapse does its on calculations for time according to your settings. It shows me 18mins and ...secs. When i here "video nearing completion" i was at about 27% battery. After few short min i get low battery warning. So im on the back home during video synthesizing and land with maybe 20% battery left.

Reactions: Drinu
I have a problem with mavic pro 2 hyperlapse

When shooting during sunset, it seems that sometimes it change exposition evaluation, and the image became darker at some points.

any advice?

Turn off your auto expo. its the very small button towards the top right corner of the screen. Looks like this , a/e. It turns blue when off.

Reactions: PAW
Turn off your auto expo. its the very small button towards the top right corner of the screen. Looks like this , a/e. It turns blue when off.
Thank you very much
I use to shoot photos in manual mode and i didn’t noticed that button

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+