DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am soo confused. Is djifcc same guy as sincoder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottieboyovic

Reactions
I am soo confused. Is ‘djifcc’ on telegram same guy as ‘sincoder’ or are they two different people?

And is the website www.djircfcc.com also his website or this does not belong to ‘djifcc’ on telegram?

Please help me with this cause it confuses a lot of people

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I'm not sure anyone on this forum would know, but good luck

Welcome.
From my experience you'll get better, cheaper service from ‘djifcc’ on telegram, the sincoder guy is a reseller of the ‘djifcc’ on telegram.
Go with the telegram option, it worked for me and many others.
(dont use the website, only the telegram link)

Welcome.
From my experience you'll get better, cheaper service from ‘djifcc’ on telegram, the sincoder guy is a reseller of the ‘djifcc’ on telegram.
Go with the telegram option, it worked for me and many others.
(dont use the website, only the telegram link)
But I heard that the guy on telegram with the name djifcc is the same guy as ‘sincoder’?

If not who is sincoder then? And does he have a website? How much money does he asks for the mod?

Good luck 🤣

There's a reason they're only known as "djifcc" and "sincoder" rather than Joe Lastname and Fred Surname, and your great difficulty finding an answer to your question which involves – identity – is no doubt a result of the same underlying reason.

My advice to you is to abandon this question. The person behind sincoder and djifcc may or may not be the same person, but the mystery of it certainly works in favor of anonymity, so I doubt anyone will clear this up.

Reactions: Sir Maxwell Greene
Good luck 🤣

There's a reason they're only known as "djifcc" and "sincoder" rather than Joe Lastname and Fred Surname, and your great difficulty finding an answer to your question which involves – identity – is no doubt a result of the same underlying reason.

My advice to you is to abandon this question. The person behind sincoder and djifcc may or may not be the same person, but the mystery of it certainly works in favor of anonymity, so I doubt anyone will clear this up.
You don’t understand my question. I don’t want to know the identity of these guys, I just want to know that if someone in a forum tells me to message ‘sincoder’, does he mean djifcc on telegram or someone else?

You don’t understand my question. I don’t want to know the identity of these guys, I just want to know that if someone in a forum tells me to message ‘sincoder’, does he mean djifcc on telegram or someone else?
I already explained this. Read my above post.

I just want to know that if someone in a forum tells me to message ‘sincoder’, does he mean djifcc on telegram or someone else?
No one can guess what another poster meant. You will need to ask the forum poster what he/she meant by the question.

But that's a form of identity. You misunderstood my point.

They might be they same person, may not. The obscurity serves the purpose of anonymity, so it's unlikely to be cleared up.

IOW, if it's the same person, they don't want you to know. They want you to not know, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d