DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bought one, did you?

LOL...I guess you weren't around here for the initial Mavic Pro release

No sir! Just got my Mavic a month ago, and my Spark a few weeks ago (which is going bye-bye when I get the Air, assuming I get the Air).

I don't foresee anywhere near the mayhem I vaguely recall with regards the Mavic Pro backorders. Most Mavic Pro owners are not going to be switching.

Reactions: Rnl
Curious what more do you think the MP2 will have over this? It's certainly be a bigger unit.

It will have a larger sensor 4k camera with 60fps recording so image quality should show a nice improvement. It will add all the special flight features from the Mavic Air and of course the rearward obstacle cameras, perhaps it will add the upwards obstacle cameras from the Phantom 4 Pro. I suspect it will have a further improved battery for MORE than 30 minutes of flight time. The remote will see improvements like the larger cellphone grip and detachable sticks while keeping the integrated display. It will of course maintain the current 7 km range or perhaps even go further.

Red Fly More

Reactions: Former Member
Reactions: Former Member
So I placed the order using my credit card, but it's now giving me a "PAY NOW" option on my order status? Anyone know what that's about?

So I placed the order using my credit card, but it's now giving me a "PAY NOW" option on my order status? Anyone know what that's about?
Sounds like you tried to pay with a CC they don't accept. I did that once with an AMEX. Not sure why they don't just give you an error at the time, but rather send you notice later. Weird approach.

Sounds like you tried to pay with a CC they don't accept. I did that once with an AMEX. Not sure why they don't just give you an error at the time, but rather send you notice later. Weird approach.

Yep, that's exactly what happened. I had used my Discover card. Cheers for confirming it.

No occusync. Shorter range. Shorter flight time. No RC display. Lower quality camera (judging by comparison vids and smaller aperture). Sticking with my MP.

LOL...I guess you weren't around here for the initial Mavic Pro release
Yea, and watching the people following the FED-EX planes that had their Mavics on them was a blast. They were actually tracking the plane real time across the Pacific, across the US that had their Mavics on them. That was so funny.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d