DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't believe I'm missing a part already........

Cheaptoad

Reactions
I had it in my hand. Went out flying. Was shown what it was and when I returned home, GONE!!! don don don

It was that piece that converts the battery to a USB charger. I know it's somewhere. It's driving my crazy. Luckily, it's not a part that is needed to often. I also have a portable battery charger.

But now comes the interesting part.

I'm also missing the following:
  1. My favorite pair of jeans
  2. My dogs Kong (2 of them)
  3. My new (wish.com) Bluetooth ear buds. $10 whole dollars
Somethings going on here.

I had it in my hand. Went out flying. Was shown what it was and when I returned home, GONE!!! don don don

It was that piece that converts the battery to a USB charger. I know it's somewhere. It's driving my crazy. Luckily, it's not a part that is needed to often. I also have a portable battery charger.

But now comes the interesting part.

I'm also missing the following:
  1. My favorite pair of jeans
  2. My dogs Kong (2 of them)
  3. My new (wish.com) Bluetooth ear buds. $10 whole dollars
Somethings going on here.

But your washer/dryer regularly sends you mystery quarters and dimes, so it works out in the long run.

I'd check your usb gadges. Maybe you left it plugged into an ipod. Or those missing ear buds.

Well, could be worse. I would still bet, you placed it somewhere so naturally and random, you may stumble upon without thinking about it.
Thus said, this USB converter ist quite handy. So if you really lost it, don't worry, it's not that expensive and easy to replace. ;)

It will be in the last place you look.

I'm a man and I can change. If I have to, I guess.

Man's Pledge
Red Green

500 hair ties. That's how many I've been thru in the last year. No sign of any of them. Eventually, they will find a hair tie glut in the gulf.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VixorAlex