DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't play my M2P videos...

ReeseRhys

Reactions
Hey guys.

I started having an issue today. To start, my PC is a very strong and has never given any issues with my 4K videos in 264 or 265.

I tried to upload a couple of clips today from the SD card. I tried to optimize them in Resolve and that took about an hour for 5 minutes worth of film. I've never had it take that long. When I went to start editing, the video playback was stuttering so bad that it was completely useless. Around 2 FPS if I had to put a number to it. I tried to watch the clips directly from the hard drive with the exact same result. I attempted to look at video I took months ago and the same thing happened.

To add to the confusion, I can easily watch all of my videos taken in 4K with my Note 9 and my Sony a6600. Not a single hiccup. Resolve and my media player are both up to date. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks!

Reese

My first thought was that the SD card was going bad. I had that happen to me with an Ultra being used in a P3A.

But you said the videos play OK on your tablet.

Try the gamut of maintenance on the PC, e.g., empty the trash; clean out the hard drive and defrag the disk. I'm sure there are more maintenance items that some third party software accomplishes.

I typically go through all the services as well and disable all the unnecessary ones.

Can you play the clips on VLC player or DroneViewer or Window Media Player on your PC?

Reactions: Hbr/fly-air2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS