DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed my drone. Wondering what happened? I was flying a litchi waypoint mission at over 100 ft and the drone just spiraled to the ground. I

Should be covered under warranty. Send it back to DJI with a copy of the flight log. They should replace it with no questions.
Hello. I have a question regarding your comment….You say that DJI should answer for this accident without further questioning…but what happens if you were using a third-party App like Litchi?…DJI will ask for the flight logs, for what I imagine is that when using a third-party App, the flight logs delivered by that App (in its presentation) will be different from those shown by the DJI Fly flight logs, or I am lost and it does not matter where the logs are obtained from flight logs and sent to DJI as proof of drone failure.?…I know that Airdata is an App that you can sync with DJI Fly App, DJI Go4 or Litchi, and it can give you the flight logs, but I don't know how DJI will proceed if you deliver flight logs that are not directly from the official DJI App... to show the failure that occurred in the drone...

…but what happens if you were using a third-party App like Litchi?
If the third-party app is the cause for the incident DJI will not take any responsibility at all... but if it turns out that the app doesn't have anything to do with it, instead something that DJI is responsible for, DJI should take it. But it can be hard to make them look into third-party logs... but as these logs are based on the DJI SDK, the data there is equally correct as those from a DJI app.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello. I have a question regarding your comment….You say that DJI should answer for this accident without further questioning…but what happens if you were using a third-party App like Litchi?…DJI will ask for the flight logs, for what I imagine is that when using a third-party App, the flight logs delivered by that App (in its presentation) will be different from those shown by the DJI Fly flight logs, or I am lost and it does not matter where the logs are obtained from flight logs and sent to DJI as proof of drone failure.?…I know that Airdata is an App that you can sync with DJI Fly App, DJI Go4 or Litchi, and it can give you the flight logs, but I don't know how DJI will proceed if you deliver flight logs that are not directly from the official DJI App... to show the failure that occurred in the drone...

There have been many instances where a UAS Operator was flying a Litchi flight and DJI did indeed cover the incident. It's a widely shared rumor that any 3rd part flights will automatically void any DJI aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser