DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I don't know if I got right spare parts

Hossam Tawfol

Reactions
I make same crash with my mavic 2 pro. The gimable are not working and I order used one from china. The part looks defective and I notice that the yaw motor is the part I received is different from the original one. The seller said this is the new version but I don't believe since mavic 2 pro is old model. also when I powered up the drone a sound coming from the yaw motor. please I need any advice then I can stop trying with seller and ask for my money back IMG_3321 copy.jpg

Just get your money back and send it into DJI for repairs. They will quote you a reasonable price and then send you a new one. Gimbals are the worst things to try and repair so it will save you time, money and frustration to simply send it back to DJI for an estimate and then pay them what they ask. I've been through it myself.

Reactions: Hossam Tawfol
Just get your money back and send it into DJI for repairs. They will quote you a reasonable price and then send you a new one. Gimbals are the worst things to try and repair so it will save you time, money and frustration to simply send it back to DJI for an estimate and then pay them what they ask. I've been through it myself.
Thanks. I believe it is the best idea. I consumed money and time to fix the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000