DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I feel bad...

mad monkey

Reactions
I've been busy these past few weeks and the weather has been crap lately... So there my very expensive drone sits waiting to be used.. I feel bad that I'm not using it more often but what can ya do with crappy weather...

Anyone else out there ever feel like you wasted cash? I. Know I'll use it once I can but until then It sits

Reactions: Former Member
Anyone else out there ever feel like you wasted cash? I. Know I'll use it once I can but until then It sits

Dont feel too bad, its only a $1000 drone. I had a boat for years, and the only time it seemed to rain was when the car was all packed up, and we were leaving the driveway to take the 90 minute drive to the lake. If we ever needed rain, we would just plan a weekend on the lake.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickw
I know the feeling because I have a large amount of cash tied up in a diesel truck and a 36’ 5th wheel style RV that I only used for one weekend this summer . Maybe next summer

I know the feeling because I have a large amount of cash tied up in a diesel truck and a 36’ 5th wheel style RV that I only used for one weekend this summer . Maybe next summer

When it gets cold up there, hook it up and haul it down to Georgia. I'll give you a free hookup in my driveway. ;)

Guess I better get hooked up as things are getting crappy already . A few places in Alberta have been hit with 8” of snow already and more is coming .[emoji20][emoji17]

Don’t ever feel bad over cash. We only have a short time on the earth so spend it all and enjoy.:) in fact I’m buying all my Freestyle drone parts and Fat shark goggles as we speak [emoji849]

I've been busy these past few weeks and the weather has been crap lately... So there my very expensive drone sits waiting to be used.. I feel bad that I'm not using it more often but what can ya do with crappy weather...

It's only money. Don't sweat it.

I can be a hobby who're at times lol
So says my wife

I get interested in things easily and then dive head first into it. I Havnt been able to practice my archery I got into a year ago due to my injury, so it's sat. Then I got into the drone! It then got hot /crappy weather.. So now it's gonna sit.. While it's been bad I've gotten interested in props and costumes, so now I'm learning foam armor building lol I'm a sucker for learning a new skill set and then moving on. Oh well I'm gonna have an awesome retirement set up by the time I get there haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4