DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I finally got my wind turbine photo....

Here are some out by me in Mojave Ca

How many.....?, lol. I was back at my wind farm last night, think there’s only about 12, small compared to your photo??

Nice photo btw??

Nice shoot!!

Reactions: Porky
I took this the other evening and got the blurred affect on the the blades. I used an ND16 grad filter to slow the shutter speed down. This again was taken in raw mode and I used the “burst” 3 shot setting and picked the sharpest shot as it was dusk. (Not the AEB setting)

3014CEB6-3195-41D9-9F4E-772959FF6F21.jpeg

Reactions: dfb and Thomas B
Hi all, my first photo I’ve just put through post of something I’ve been wanting to take for ages. This was taken a stones throw from the North Sea, the wind was blowing from the East, so it was coming straight from the sea, I couldn’t believe how strong the wind was? I was getting so many error warnings, so I quickly took my photos and landed!

I will definitely be going back to that site when the wind is much calmer and the rapeseed is in full bloom.

Photo was taken in Raw mode and edited via Lr cc?? hope you like ?

View attachment 69337
Only just seen this one. Very nice composition. Both with the organic swirls and curves of the fields etc against the engineering of the turbines and also the colours are really strong.

I’d be happy with this :)

Only just seen this one. Very nice composition. Both with the organic swirls and curves of the fields etc against the engineering of the turbines and also the colours are really strong.

I’d be happy with this :)
Thanks Danny, definitely one of my better shots, I’m very happy with it too.??

I would just like to say a “massive big thanks” to everyone who has liked and commented on my photo, it really does mean a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed taking it and think it’s nice to share what you’ve achieved with others to help and inspire them especially if people are in the same position as me, learning photography.??? still a long way to go but some of my photos are definitely improving.

I will definitely be going back to that site when the wind is much calmer and the rapeseed is in full bloom.

Funny think with this is its actually hard to tell, I have been up four times locally to me now thinking its in full bloom and every time nope still green in area's you just cant see it from the ground lol 5th attempt tonight after the hot easter weekend we just had :)

Funny think with this is its actually hard to tell, I have been up four times locally to me now thinking its in full bloom and every time nope still green in area's you just cant see it from the ground lol 5th attempt tonight after the hot easter weekend we just had :)

I do know where you’re coming from, if you look at my second photo, post #49 it much better, bloom wise than the first photo I took at the beginning of this thread.

I’ve got loads of pics of it, (rapeseed) but it definitely looks better looking at it at an angle.

Good luck for tonight??

Hi all, my first photo I’ve just put through post of something I’ve been wanting to take for ages. This was taken a stones throw from the North Sea, the wind was blowing from the East, so it was coming straight from the sea, I couldn’t believe how strong the wind was? I was getting so many error warnings, so I quickly took my photos and landed!

Photo was taken in Raw mode and edited via Lr cc?? hope you like ?

View attachment 69337
That’s a beauty !

Hi all,

Many thanks to everyone for my likes on this photo, much appreciated. I’ve also taken onboard the constructive criticism, only way to learn?

Here’s another I took the same day?

View attachment 69523

This photo, you can see how close the North Sea is, hence the strong winds I was experiencing? (top right background)
Wow! Really beautiful!

Hi all,

Many thanks to everyone for my likes on this photo, much appreciated. I’ve also taken onboard the constructive criticism, only way to learn?

Here’s another I took the same day?

View attachment 69523

This photo, you can see how close the North Sea is, hence the strong winds I was experiencing? (top right background)

Love this. Think the wind turbines make a great focus point and the colours in this are brilliant. Been trying to find some down near me in Surrey to hopefully get a similar shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1