DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 I flew again in Germany to show colours of Autumn :D (4k)

Very nice, Manfred?
Ideal length to hold my attention. Catching the trains was fortunate, and, was that a 2nd train line in the distance?
Maybe it was the weather, but some of those lakes looked foreboding!

Very nice, Manfred?
Ideal length to hold my attention. Catching the trains was fortunate, and, was that a 2nd train line in the distance?
Maybe it was the weather, but some of those lakes looked foreboding!
Thank you for your feedback :). My name is Manhal :). There was a second train line in the background. It seemed to me the train rail is pretty busy there.. I saw several trains as I flew there:). Swimming there is forbidden.. a Warning sign said the water is toxic!! But on the other hand I think the colours are awesome.

Last edited:
I wanted more of the slick transitions , as you navigated around. Nice fun video and its always fun to capture the train.
The toxic water is the mystery , whats going on ? Can you capture the toxic aura with the drone ?
Is there wild life that take part in the water ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , and Land on toxic Waters.

Reactions: MannysVoyage
I wanted more of the slick transitions , as you navigated around. Nice fun video and its always fun to capture the train.
The toxic water is the mystery , whats going on ? Can you capture the toxic aura with the drone ?
Is there wild life that take part in the water ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , and Land on toxic Waters.
Thank you for your feedback. Not sure what you mean by "slick transitions" though. The toxic water is due to some bacteria.. (not chemicals..)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter