DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I GOT DJI FLY APP VERSION (1.6.12.)(ANDROID)FROM "DJI SUPPORT" LAST NIGHT ON TWITTER!

CLAYB.7

Reactions
Hey Guys I started having problems with the DJI FLY APP VERSION (1.6.9.) yesterday after my GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G had received a new security system update and what it started doing right after the update was if you tried to open the app it would immediately close the app and wouldn't stay open and would tell me that it was causing a battery issue on my phone and for me to clean the app cache in which I did but the very same exact thing kept happening so I went on Twitter and got in touch with DJI SUPPORT and explained to them what was going on with the DJI FLY APP VERSION (1.6.9.) FOR ANDROID and they ended up sending me a fix which was a link to get DJI FLY APP VERSION (1.6.12.) ANDROID and I downloaded it and it is working like a full blooded champ have any of you guys have this version for either ANDROID OR IOS thanks for your feed back and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Normp
The link?

Were there release notes included to show what's been updated?
Hi I was going to give you the link but it just told me that it was expired, and the link itself was a thing called DJI TARDIS and I didn't see anything for release notes but I am going to get back in touch with DJI SUPPORT and ask him about any release notes on updates for it if any Screenshot_20220811-073744.jpg
that's the screen shot showing the (1.6.12.) VERSION I will be able to really check it out fully this afternoon and see what changes if anything are done to it and get back with you God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Is this problem limited to android FLY on Galaxy phones? Guess I better check mine..oh boy

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Is this problem limited to android FLY on Galaxy phones? Guess I better check mine..oh boy
I'm not sure but mine (GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G) had got the new security update a couple of days ago and the very next morning I went to go fly my MA2 and tried to open the app and it would go to open then close telling me that there's a battery issue caused by the DJI FLY APP VERSION 1.6.9. I tried clearing the cache like it said to do but nothing would work so I got in touch with DJI SUPPORT on Twitter and they give me the update VERSION 1.6.12. and all is well now I was wondering if anyone else had that version but I guess they don't I hope that your app isn't doing what my old one was God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hi I was going to give you the link but it just told me that it was expired, and the link itself was a thing called DJI TARDIS and I didn't see anything for release notes but I am going to get back in touch with DJI SUPPORT and ask him about any release notes on updates for it if any View attachment 153157
that's the screen shot showing the (1.6.12.) VERSION I will be able to really check it out fully this afternoon and see what changes if anything are done to it and get back with you God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
Hey Guys I went out for a flight and all is working very well but I don't really see that anything on the app itself has changed but I'm charging a battery right now because my flight got cut short yesterday but I am going to do a full flight here shortly and will report back Thank You Guys and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Same problem with my Pixel 6. But if you go to DJI Support and explain your issue, they will give you a link to get ver 1.6.12 which worked perfectly as soon as I installed it.

If so many people are having an issue why isn't DJI just putting release 1.6.12 out as a normal update?

Same problem with my Pixel 6. But if you go to DJI Support and explain your issue, they will give you a link to get ver 1.6.12 which worked perfectly as soon as I installed it.
Yeah I did the same exact thing Brother did you see anything different on the new version of 1.6.12. Thanks and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

DJI sucks. Just release the file. I requested it but they never sent the link. Can someone please host the file somewhere so we can attempt to use our $1000 paper weights.

2022-08-12 DJI released Android Fly app v1.6.10 (1010) which fixes certain issues with Android v12.
Here's the official download link:

Hey Guys I just wanted to see if any of you guys get the new update yet this morning and it's not the 1.6.10 (ANDROID) the one I got was a update to the 1.6.12 and mine after the update now reads 1.6.12(1600) I have not had the chance to fly it but I will soon and I will report back to let you know what I see different if anything let me know if any of you guys got the new update Thanks and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.Screenshot_20220817-093314.jpg

I downloaded the 1.6.12 apk also. It seemed fine until I went to the Flight Data Center. When I picked a flight to review, all I got was a static world map with a small block of text in Chinese and no replay of the flight. All of the listed flights simply displayed the static world map and Chinese text but no flight replay. The next day, I saw somewhere here in the forums (sorry, don't remember where) that 1.6.10 was now available at DJI downloads even though it still identified it as 1.6.9. I downloaded that apk. Inside the app it identified itself as 1.6.10. It seemed to work perfectly. Today I rec'vd the message that an update 1.6.12 was available. I figured they must have fixed the Flight Data Center problem, so I updated. But no, it still had the Flight Data Center issue of the static world map and Chinese text but no flight replay. So, I have uninstalled 1.6.12 and reverted back to the 1.6.10. Anybody else experience this?

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I downloaded the 1.6.12 apk also. It seemed fine until I went to the Flight Data Center. When I picked a flight to review, all I got was a static world map with a small block of text in Chinese and no replay of the flight. All of the listed flights simply displayed the static world map and Chinese text but no flight replay. The next day, I saw somewhere here in the forums (sorry, don't remember where) that 1.6.10 was now available at DJI downloads even though it still identified it as 1.6.9. I downloaded that apk. Inside the app it identified itself as 1.6.10. It seemed to work perfectly. Today I rec'vd the message that an update 1.6.12 was available. I figured they must have fixed the Flight Data Center problem, so I updated. But no, it still had the Flight Data Center issue of the static world map and Chinese text but no flight replay. So, I have uninstalled 1.6.12 and reverted back to the 1.6.10. Anybody else experience this?
I posted this in another thread, but to make sure: There is a new version of 1.6.12 (1610) available that corrects this issue.

Reactions: CLAYB.7 and Honk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143