DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Got My Kicks...

How many miles is that straight away? Out west (for us Easterners) distances can be deceiving. Things look closer than they actually are. Hum. I got a passenger side mirror that says something like that.

How many miles is that straight away? Out west (for us Easterners) distances can be deceiving. Things look closer than they actually are. Hum. I got a passenger side mirror that says something like that.
I wasn't sure, but using Google Earth, I measured the distance from where the drone was (using its GPS coordinates) to the small mountain at the top/left of the photograph, and it says about 80 km.

I'd never guessed that far. The distances out west deceive me because you can see so far.

Why would you want to live out there?....looking at those modern houses in the back ground.

I would imagine those are people tired of the hustle & bustle of city living and just enjoy the serenity of the open desert area.
If you've never been out in such a place, the total silence in the evening is unbelievable. You could swear you's gone deaf.
To each their own I guess.
:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife