DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i had an accident with dji air 3 the ptz cable of the gimbal was damaged as a result of the accident

Maqdeon

Reactions
I had an accident with Dji air 3, as a result of the accident, one of the small cables that make up the ptz cable of the gimbal was damaged and it is impossible to repair it, I have been looking for the ptz cable on the internet for how many days but I can't find it, if anyone has it or knows someone who sells it, please help.

Is this it?

No, not this one, there are 2 cables going to the gimbal, one of them is the ptz cable and the other one is the cable you threw away.

There is a guy on Ebay who does repairs ...his name is okstuv he may have the part or be able to fix it for you.....I had a Phantom that had a few different problems...he fixed a few, and what he could not fix, he was able to refer me to another guy....they were both very fair and fast turnaround...he does other than Phantom repairs also....good luck

Reactions: michaeldallen1
There is a guy on Ebay who does repairs ...his name is okstuv he may have the part or be able to fix it for you.....I had a Phantom that had a few different problems...he fixed a few, and what he could not fix, he was able to refer me to another guy....they were both very fair and fast turnaround...he does other than Phantom repairs also....good luck
Hi bro, there's an okstuv on ebay, he's got 6-7 ads for phantom 2. Is he the guy?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne