DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 I have not been flying at all recently

MARK (LI)

Reactions
But I had a few spare minutes today ...I have been babysitting my batteries and I knew that I had one with about 50%, that I wanted to get drained...so I did something I never did before...I sent it all the way to 400 feet and recorded the descent as a video...went up and down a few times and took this picture across the bay....this is probably about 125 feet up...I should have put a filter on as it is a hazy day out...this is just from my yard on South Shore of Long Island DJI_0101.jpg

Nice shot!!!
I have to my Mini2 up again. It's been a minute for me too.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
But I had a few spare minutes today ...I have been babysitting my batteries and I knew that I had one with about 50%, that I wanted to get drained...so I did something I never did before...I sent it all the way to 400 feet and recorded the descent as a video...went up and down a few times and took this picture across the bay....this is probably about 125 feet up...I should have put a filter on as it is a hazy day out...this is just from my yard on South Shore of Long Island View attachment 136074
Mark
May I have your permission to edit this?
Dale

But I had a few spare minutes today ...I have been babysitting my batteries and I knew that I had one with about 50%, that I wanted to get drained...so I did something I never did before...I sent it all the way to 400 feet and recorded the descent as a video...went up and down a few times and took this picture across the bay....this is probably about 125 feet up...I should have put a filter on as it is a hazy day out...this is just from my yard on South Shore of Long Island View attachment 136074
This was a very nice shot, with the leading line of the river to the sea. I thought you needed to open the foreground and show some details in the clouds so I asked permission to edit and got a yes so here is one idea I came up with both before and after.It probably could even more definition in both the foreground and more accentuation of the clouds than I did but here's the idea. All editing done in Adobe Photoshop CC2021 .

Dale
original.jpgEdited version.jpg

Very nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej