DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I keep posting relevant questions and my post keep getting removed?

BadgerDrone

Reactions
so far most of my post are getting deleted with no explanation. Almost every post I have made are good valid beginner questions except one post on military drones in “general discussion”. It was quickly removed. I thought “ok, maybe that was off topic” but instead of it being moved it too was deleted. I reached out to who I think the mod was.... no answer.
Last night I was careful to ask my question about good ideas for Landing pads. It TOO was deleted. Honestly this is unfair, rude and unprofessional. If I post something (most all of my post have seemed more then fair to ask) that a mod doesn’t like I should at least be reached out to. Especially after 80% of my questions are deleted. Plus, in the last, say 3 posts I have searched for the answers before I’ve posted, most I’ve found so I didn’t post, but what I didn’t find, I asked. Unless this mod has it out for me I don’t see anything wrong with my posts?!

I'm not sure who you reached out to but just looked and all 36 post you have are there so it must be on your end .
I also see you left a message on msingers profile and sorry but he is not a Mod just a vender here .
I see you have 37 post and they are all there . And in the future please message a Staff member if you have a issue do not post it .

Reactions: ksmusa
I'm not sure who you reached out to but just looked and all 36 post you have are there so it must be on your end .
I also see you left a message on msingers profile and sorry but he is not a Mod just a vender here .
I see you have 37 post and they are all there . And in the future please message a Staff member if you have a issue do not post it .
Ok, I will check into it but there are about 4 missing posts....

Ok, I will check into it but there are about 4 missing posts....
If one of your post ever get deleted you get a message as to why .
Also if you will look in members you will see this
Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.06.15 AM.png
That is where you find the Staff members you message or just get me and I will help you with whatever .

After you post, your post and the thread will disappear from the "new posts" list until it is replied to.
If that is what you are doing, you need to search for the post another way.

Reactions: BadgerDrone
After you post, your post and the thread will disappear from the "new posts" list until it is replied to.
If that is what you are doing, you need to search for the post another way.
Not quite sure? I looked under my activity and didn’t see i not quite sure? I looked under my activity and didn’t see them? I’m using the app and I don’t know if I’m getting some glitches? One post that was really not a big deal but was well written and I kind of liked it was kind of an off-topic I’m using the app and I don’t know if I’m getting some glitches? One post that was really not a big deal but was well written and I kind of liked it was kind of an off-topic but it was well written and I would’ve at least like to have made a copy of it but failed to do so . It was about military and police use of drones And I made reference a few times to the TiKad... I tried using that as a keyword search and I didn’t see it

Not quite sure? I looked under my activity and didn’t see i not quite sure? I looked under my activity and didn’t see them? I’m using the app and I don’t know if I’m getting some glitches? One post that was really not a big deal but was well written and I kind of liked it was kind of an off-topic I’m using the app and I don’t know if I’m getting some glitches? One post that was really not a big deal but was well written and I kind of liked it was kind of an off-topic but it was well written and I would’ve at least like to have made a copy of it but failed to do so . It was about military and police use of drones And I made reference a few times to the TiKad... I tried using that as a keyword search and I didn’t see it

Occasionally I will type up a lengthy quip. in the reply box, and either I forget to hit the post button, or I do hit it, and the post never appears. It may be getting lost before it even gets to the forum.
Dirk is right, If you get a post deleted, you will be scorned via private message. I have had a few.
I believe that if anyone reports your post, it gets slashed. Before the content and lead up to it are fully understood.
I think the trouble is on your end.

Dirk is right, If you get a post deleted, you will be scorned via private message
qptpPj.gif

I have went through all he has posted and would see it on my end if it was there .All I can figure being he was on the app it ether got deleted instead of posted or as he said had a glitche with his phone .
I see more issues with the app than anything else and really here in the last few months as they have been working on the sites .

One last thing. You can only create, post to and/or answer threads and conversations every 30 seconds, otherwise it will look like you posted, but it wont actually appear and the post will be lost forever in cyberspace. @dirkclod does that sound about right? Many times, this message will NOT show on the app but the 30 second rule is in fact being enforced. I think it's designed to limit possible spam.

You must wait.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Simmo
I have only seen that a few times and just thought it was something to do with them changing servers or something other than that I honestly don't have a clue Thunder . The Admins or Clackey are in charge of all that .

Reactions: Simmo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji