DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I like some advise on my video

Shorten it and change up the background music. Most people will lose interest if too long and that repeating music loop detracts from the video.

Reactions: Thomas B and manos
How cool to be able to film The Acropolis! You chose a nice time of day with good light too. I liked seeing the city in the background as the drone circled. I think if it were me shooting there, I would have gone for a variety of shots. Maybe a nice reveal shot where the drone is climbing in altitude. A couple where the drone is flying toward The Acropolis and backing away. Then I'd intercut them with the long circling shot you have. That would give it some nice variety. I did love seeing all the historic ruins from the 360 view though. Nice smooth flying!

Great subject matter ! The video is good and as IShouldBeWorking commented your flying is extremely smooth. But, I've got to agree with Mossiback the video is a bit too long.

I'm just learning about post production so I'll leave those suggestions to the more experienced.

However, I believe I have an eye for composition. And you have great flying skills. I'd like to see you do a tight circle around the Greek Flag and then gradually widen the circle into a figure 8 around The Acropolis. Finish the figure 8 at the national flag using the sun to highlight the flag.

But all of the above is only my opinion.

Great subject matter ! The video is good and as IShouldBeWorking commented your flying is extremely smooth. But, I've got to agree with Mossiback the video is a bit too long.

I'm just learning about post production so I'll leave those suggestions to the more experienced.

However, I believe I have an eye for composition. And you have great flying skills. I'd like to see you do a tight circle around the Greek Flag and then gradually widen the circle into a figure 8 around The Acropolis. Finish the figure 8 at the national flag using the sun to highlight the flag.

But all of the above is only my opinion.
Thank you Dr. Bill,
you thoughts are great
info about me: I am an amateur photographer and i am trying to make nice videos just for hoby i learned in my 60 years of life when i do something to try to make as good as possible.
i will pos new ones in the future from my M2P you can see my other videos Hop in Sightseeing
Thank you for your time

Reactions: Dr. Bill 1969
Much more pleasant! Good job. One suggestion: get the link from your YouTube channel and post that instead of a URL. This will post a preview pic and clicking on it just opens the video without opening a new page.
you mean like this?

Reactions: Thomas B
Thank you Dr. Bill,
you thoughts are great
info about me: I am an amateur photographer and i am trying to make nice videos just for hoby i learned in my 60 years of life when i do something to try to make as good as possible.
i will pos new ones in the future from my M2P you can see my other videos Hop in Sightseeing
Thank you for your time

Manos, thank-you for your reply. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada