DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I love the Mavic...just not DJI

Quad808

Reactions
If you love your Mavic, but just not the way DJI is going with all the firmware updates and NFZ's...this forum is for you. We can talk about performance increases, NFZ problems etc. This is the place to vent. Just keep it civil and no talking about .... you know what.
I would like talk to be about speed of your Mavic, where you fly, where you can't fly...height problems or no height problems.

Remember the first rule of Fight Club.

Last edited:
this sounds almost like, I love your daughter, but I don't love you.. lol

Yes! You get the idea! Not a bash DJI thread...plenty of those. All about the Mavic in one place for those who are not satisfied the way it is now. Firmware downgrades, firmware upgrades...problems and solutions. All in one place. Wahoooooo!

Reactions: bunzik
I love the products, but not their aftersales service ( for now) :D lol

I think my Mavic's speed 38+mph with no wind is fast enough -- I hear of some people getting ESC errors or EMI errors when both sticks are pushed forward to the Max = Mode 2 Left stick=elevator all the way up -- Right stick=Pitch all the way up=Forward flight
most Mavics that have this problem are of the early manufactured models
The fix for the above issues was first posted here in the MavicPilots forum , many people thank this forum for allowing to show and explain the fix

Last edited:
Reactions: ariksaja
The fix for the above issues was first posted here in the MavicPilots forum , many people thank this forum for allowing to show and explain the fix

I could not find the solution here. Mind pushing me into the right direction?

I have the CareRefresh plan and still under warranty However I am Old-School and prefer to fix my own equipment I just wasted some money --- I'm at the point with all the FW/SW updates that I stopped doing them, I seen no benefit or gain with the performance or operation of my Mavic for the way I use it which is to fly for Sport or just take Arial pic's or video's I think airplane mode is not that attractive and by the way the controls are backwards so I don't need it or will ever use it, if I wanted to fly an airplane I'll just pull one of mine out and fly
More easily said, DJI's Airplane Mode is just a Forward flying motion cruise control for the drone.

Remembering the first rule of Fight Club.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wersh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803