DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I may be being stupid, but...

This is the carrying case that came with the original "Fly More" package 1 year ago.
Everything I need for 1 hours flying is in this tiny case.
If I thought I might need to recharge the batteries, I would leave the 4 battery hub, charger and 12v to 120 v inverter in the car.
(the car charger unit will NOT work unless the engine is running :()
20180211_085810.jpg

Reactions: helmut
This is the carrying case that came with the original "Fly More" package 1 year ago.
Everything I need for 1 hours flying is in this tiny case.

Same way I use my bag.
Now with my CrystalSky the mounting gear on the controller will no more fit in the bag.

What's with the case that comes with the Fly More Combo?

Nice case... but why the weird side flappy bag bit? I don't understand why it's there, it makes the shoulder strap awkward when that's open!

I use flappy bag bit for drone it self. It fits perfectly. With that said bag it self is not durable at all. I already replaced it with something else.

I use it for my extra goodies. I found a nice tin that my wallet was packaged in from Bass Pro. It fits my props, my small wires for other phones, my extra joysticks and sd cards as well as extra battery for my dedicated phone I use as my viewer (Samsung Mega). It wouldn't all fit inside the bag with the drone on top, but the oversize compartment, it's perfect and I can still add more.

I did see a hard case that came out for $99 ... but I would rather spend my next couple of hundred on SD cards, FD Filters and a fourth battery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman